Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

GHOST POOP ANYONE?


Welcome to Simply Betty Stamps, 12 Days of Halloween

On the 5th day of Halloween... there were Five Scary SPOOKS...BOO!
Who doesn't need Ghost Poop?  If you want to find the ghosts you have to look closely.  After all ghosts are hard to find.  Here's a hint...there are a few spooking across the bag.  They are very ghostly!  I used opaque cotton white Stays On ink with my roller stamp.  I used a roller with Trick or Treaters and made them ghostly.  Then I added a little black ink to help them pop from the poop. 

The topper is a Tim Holtz folder and I de-embossed it with some shimmery grey paper.

Witchy Boo Betty is flying by with her sPOOky cat.

I added this charm I picked up from Walmart and tied with some mesh screening.


With 3 ghostly trick or treaters (floating behind the bat fence), a bag of ghost poop I needed one more GHOST!  But only if your counting.  So I made this cute quick ghost card to go with the ghost poop!  The paper is a pearl coloured paper that I added a little black.  Just tear paper!


Both Ghostly projects together!  All the stamped sentiments are the new BEWITCHED set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

There you have it, Five Scary Spooks!  Click HERE to see what the rest of the Design Team has for you.  Be sure to play along and there are some great SPOOOKY goodies to be won:)

I'm entering this in the Paradise Challenge.

Any other ones you can suggest?

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I am so glad it was Ghost Poopl. You were starting to worry me (and others.)ha, ha, ha, ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that ghost poop!! Betty is simply adorable and i love the mummy/ghost card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats tooooo cute
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're da bomb with the halloween stuff, ya know?! I love your ghostly turds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...that is just too funny...love it...no wonder we have not time to talk...it is hard finding ghost poop....unless you are clairvoyant of course....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool couple of Halloween creations! Great mix of colors and embellies! Even your blog is all tricked out! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts