Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Butterflies and Stamps

Today it feels like spring!  Well, not really but after temps in the -20c range anything over 0c feels warm! 
 
I just picked up this stamp TH Papillon set.  I love the Paris background stamp and yes, even these butterflies/ moths.  I'm a year behind getting it but the new Eiffel Tower die coming and this was 50% off it was time to snap it up! 
 
There's something about the Chicken Wire stamp!  I love the look so on it went with Versamark.  I stamped the grunge paper butterfly with one of the butterflies.

 
Once the ink is on I stamped the butterflies/ Moths. Stamping again the big one and cutting it it out, inking and mounting.

 
I'm guessing this one is a Moth.  Yuck...but it looks good on my tag!
 
 
I created the leathery look of the hinge with grungboard, ink and Rock Candy.

 
Our Canadian Ground Hog says early spring!  Lets hope so...I'm going camping in the Rockies this coming weekend.

 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. As usual a lovely tag .. I to love that stamp set.. don't have it but would not mind.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag, loving the butterflies, the hinge is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Hi Nicole, I'm a fellow Canadian living in Seoul, Korea and got directed here by searching for nickel scrap as in the metal that I was trying to supply to some Korean industrial buyers! Brilliantly funny!

    Love your blog and stamps anyway, even if you don't have any scrap metal for me!

    Happy Valentines days too.

    Best,
    Jeff K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts