Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Makin a Mess- Photo Tutorial

 
SIZZIX "WHO ARE YOU" CONTEST
VOTE FOR ME...#9
 
http://www.sizzix.com/images/static/wayvote/way_vote.html
Keep voting until February 26th!
 
Tag Time!
I really wanted to play with all my Spring Dies.  Lot's of pictures for you.
 
Lets scroll...
 
I started with some pattern paper, worn lipstick and antique linen stain.  Then cut my jumbo tattered flower.
Sand your distress paper before you cut it for the leaves.  Makes it easier.
 
Pumice stone and peeled paint stain for the #10 Tag
 
Mist the tag with water.
 
Then heat dry.
Love this Harlequin stencil!  I used peacock feathers distress ink.
Isn't that pretty!
 
 
I was going to stop there.  But then I saw picked raspberry!
And mustard seed with salty ocean!  I love all these brights.
 
Mist with water to create a reaction with the inks.
This is the effect after heating.  STUNNING!
 
Time for some chalking using the #5 tag die.
The Antiquities Frosted Crystal is a must for this technique. 
 
 
On the petal tips I smeared some glossy accents with my finger.
Then sprinkle distress glitter clear rock candy.
 
I knew I would really like Green Gardens die.  I didn't know I would LOVE it!
 
I inked with peeled paint and pine needles paints then inked with vintage photo and crushed olive.
I attached the "leaves" from tattered floral with my tiny attacher.
 
Just look at these lovely spring greenery cuts!  What a fantastic die.  Assemble at will.
I used hot glue to attach everything.  I like my hot glue.
The metal flower center looks amazing on this big flower.
 
Layering the spring greenery cuts makes the tag full!
 
 
I love how the chalk art tag pops with all this colour!
 
Together with the grunge board greens and the spring greenery it all looks amazing.
 
 
It all pulls together nicely and these dies all play together well!  You can't have just one die!
 
Thanks for looking.  Especially with my photo teaser yesterday on Facebook!
I really appreciate all those who are pulling for me to win the
***Sizzix Who Are You Contest.***
 
 Keep voting until February 26th.
 
Look, my project is on Sizzix Blog!
 
http://www.sizzix.com/images/static/wayvote/way_vote.html
 

Comments

  1. Love it! Ok, I'm starting to win over on the big flower! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great tag
    I really like the look of the book pages for the flowers :)
    I'm still voting for you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No mess here for sure! LOVE LOVE LOVE that background! So fabulous! That flower is huge and gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts