Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

School Fuel

School is starting soon and this week we are focused on some Back to School Inspiration!
The Xyron Team will be sharing some great stuff all week so you won't want to miss anything.

I don't need to have teacher gifts anymore.  I have my "last" High Schooler in mind.  What a great Back To School card with a Tim's card to grab a morning coffee and donuts.


I used the Recipe Card die cut for the gift card to mount on.  My friend shared some of her coffee paper so I could stick with my coffee theme.


I inked the Fresh Brew coffee die with Fired Brick and stamped my new Viva Las Vegas Tim Horton's unmounted stamp.  ACK... LOVE THIS STAMP and I finally have it!


Run all the pieces through the Creative Station and Create a Sticker linked below.  I quickly attached all the alpha letters with the Create a Sticker.


School Fuel





Celebrating Back to School is a delicate matter with a Grade 11 student.  But, this is the perfect surprise for your tired teen!  

Follow  Xyron this week for your Back to School ideas.


Eat. Sleep. Craft. {repeat}


Comments

Popular Posts