Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Xyron & Wild Whispers Journal


I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be using the new Wild Whisper paper Home for the Holidays.  Xyron is teaming up with the new Canadian Paper company and they happen to live in my city.  YAY, I am excited to see them doing so well! 


 I created a Christmas Card Holder.  Somewhere to tuck Christmas cards so they aren't blowing off the mantle onto the floor.   
I used Eileen Hull's new Planner Storage & Organizer die for this Christmas Card Holder.  I cut Super Stock Card Stock with the Journal die and ran the Home for the Holidays through the Creative Station. 


Wouldn't you know it... I ran the wrong side of paper through the Creative Station.  Oops... easy fix with the Xyron Adhesive Remover I was sent.  I stamped the Home for the Holidays Stamp Set onto the Planner Storage & Organizer. 


I thought I would try running the Skates through the Xyron and add some Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy Dry Glitter... and it worked.  The letter tiles fit easily in the Create a Sticker.


Pull it all together for this Home for the Holidays Journal.  Check out the newest collection from Wild Whisper and follow the Xyron  Team all week for more inspiration all week.











EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts